Let’s talk about productivity for Christian women. How do you balance hustle with holiness, and achievement with alignment?
10 Tips for Increasing Productivity according to Experts
Productivity is a key component of success. It is what separates the average from the extraordinary.
We have compiled 10 tips for increasing productivity, according to experts. Make sure to try them out and see which ones work best for you!
1) Plan your day in advance
2) Set goals
3) Break up your work into small tasks
4) Create a to-do list
5) Automate repetitive tasks
6) Organize your desk and workspace
7) Take breaks during the day for short periods of time
8) Take on one task at a time and focus on it completely before moving on to another task
9) Prioritize high-impact tasks over low-impact tasks when possible, but don’t neglect low-impact tasks if they are important or urgent
10) Keep track of progress
These are great tips, but the most important tip, I believe, is to start out by making sure you are in alignment with God…
In alignment with His Word, His will, His character, and with His purpose and calling for YOUR life.
God has been teaching me a lot concerning productivity, fruitfulness, and achievement.
Below is my journaling pages I did on my one little word – ALIGN.
Would like to learn how to create your own COLORFUL & CREATIVE Word studies?
I take you through my process step-by-step in THIS COURSE.
Download your FREE printable War Room Prayer Journal Template
You will also get access to my entire library of FREE Scripture printables and other digital delights, available exclusively to subscribers!