This month’s theme for the Delight in the Word Challenge is:
The Resurrection & The Lamb
Watch the video below to find out why I’m so excited about this theme!
Use these Scriptures as a starting point to help you DELIGHT in the Word of God.
For instance, here are a few different ways you can delight in the Word:
- Write out the Scripture in a journal or planner or on a journal card
- Hand letter one of the daily verses
- Do a Scripture “doodle” of one of the verses
- Create a Bible journaling page in your journaling Bible
- Color a coloring page of the daily Scripture
- Sing a song (or create a song) about the daily verse
- Ask God questions about the verse and then write down the answers you get
- Do a word study on one word from the verse
- Write out a prayer based on today’s Scripture
- Create a Scripture graphic using the Bible app, Canva, Typorama or other apps
- Use your imagination to picture yourself in the story. Then talk to Jesus about it.
I pray that this challenge will bring you a greater revelation of Who Jesus is, who He wants to be for you, and who YOU are IN HIM.
Join in the conversation and share how you are delighting in The Word in my Delight in the Word Facebook group!