I fall more and more in love with The Word of God every day. It is so powerful, yet it is sweeter than honey to my soul. And, in case you didn't know, Jesus actually IS The Word of God. Such an amazing truth! (See John 1:1-14 and Revelation 19.)
Because of The Word, my life has been transformed. I long to see other women's lives transformed as well. That's why I'm on a mission to help 100,000 women (ages 9 - 99) delight in and fall in love with The Word of God. One of the tools I am using to accomplish this mission is my "Delight in the Word of God" Scripture coloring book/journal for adults & teens.
You and I are both members of the body of Christ and we were made to function in the kingdom TOGETHER. I know that I cannot accomplish this mission on my own.
I am asking you to consider joining my prayer team to support me in my business/ministry - which is the avenue I believe God would have me use to fulfill my mission.
Prayer is vital to the success of advancing the kingdom of God. I've had a few people praying for me already, but felt God leading me to be more intentional about forming a prayer team and about sharing my prayer requests, and the prayer requests of my audience (those who are on my email list and/or who read my blog, social media posts, etc.)
I plan to send out prayer requests to my prayer team via email once a week.
The requirements to join my prayer team are simple.
- Pick a day of the week that you will pray for me. (My goal is to have someone praying for me every day of the week. After you click the join button, I will send you a form where you can indicate which day you choose.)
- In addition, you can pray for me throughout the week, as the Lord leads you.
- Pray for my audience. (As I receive prayer requests from my audience, I will forward them on to you - using only their first name. I usually receive around 2-3/week.)
- Keep everything I send to you confidential.
- There is no required length of commitment. You may unsubscribe from the email list at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of every email.
- Optional: If you receive a word from the LORD for me or a member of my audience, you may email it to me.
- You will reap whatever you sow. "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." - Galatians 6:7-8
- Your faith will grow. As you pray for me and others and see God answer, your faith will increase.
- You will get better at praying and develop a closer relationship with God. Even if you don't think you are good at praying, that's OK. The best way to get better at praying is to practice. I am more than willing to let you practice on me. :)
- Your prayers will help transform lives!
- You will be humbled. I know I am humbled as I read the prayer requests that my audience sends me, revealing their pain and heartache, as they humble themselves to ask for prayer.
- You will receive encouraging, faith-building emails from me.
- You will receive special digital goodies from me. (like lockscreens, printable Scripture art, journal cards, bookmarks, coloring pages, etc.)
If this sounds like something you'd love to be a part of, just click the JOIN NOW button on the right.