“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.” – Isaiah 60:1
My mission is to BRIGHTEN my little corner of the world…
and to help you brighten yours because…
The world needs more light and goodness!
As a Visual Marketing Specialist, I help authors, speakers and bloggers SHINE brighter, both offline and online…
because you have an important message that the world needs to hear (and see.)
I can help your message stand out and reach more people, by taking your beautiful written and oral messages and making them beautiful, visually…
unique, yet congruent with your brand and style.
Because, let’s face it, we live in a predominantly visual world, (due in part to the fact that visuals are processed 60,000X faster than text.)
Think about the posts that catch your attention in your Facebook news feed. I bet they are the ones with images or videos right?
It makes sense. You stop scrolling when your eye catches something visually appealing among a sea of text alone status updates.
A recent forbes article discusses how the idea of visual marketing works….
“…the world is awash in words and we found that a “word only” approach was not enough. In order to get into minds today, you also need a visual.
[Tweet “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. – Matthew 5:16”]
Your Visual Marketing Specialist
My variety of experience as an author, artist, speaker, blogger, graphic designer, teacher, employee, contractor and business owner, coupled with my Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, has not only helped me to hone my skills, but has also helped me to gain valuable knowledge, wisdom, insight, and unique perspectives concerning visual marketing.
Besides having creativity and an eye for design, l also understand how online marketing works, how all the pieces fit together, and what works best in different situations. I consider the whole picture to help you reach your business goals.
I am proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and am an InDesign expert. I am highly skilled at formatting books (ebooks and printed), formatting newsletters (printed and email), and formatting blog posts so that they are not only beautiful to look at, but are also easy to read, and effectively communicate your message.
By the way, I’m a book lover and voracious reader.
I score highest in the Steadiness and Conscientiousness profiles using the D.I.S.C. profile system, which means I am calm, dependable, sincere and cooperate well with others, placing emphasis on quality, accuracy, expertise and competency. According to 16personalities.com, I am an INFP, which means that I am optimistic, open-minded, flexible, very creative, passionate, dedicated and hard-working.
VISUAL MARKETING SERVICES:
Custom Art + Hand Lettering
- Custom art draws your customers/clients in emotionally, and helps your message stand out.
- I offer everything from black and white hand-lettering and illustrations for coloring pages to full-color Scripture art, bookmarks, etc.
- Can be used in a wide variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- free printables to encourage opt-in to email list
- gift with purchase
- freebie to accompany a book launch
- extra-special goodies for conference attendees
- wall art for your own home or for a gift
- View my Custom Art and Hand Lettering Portfolio
- Contact me for a quote.
Graphic Design, Blog & Social Media Services:
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES BY THE HOUR:
- 1 – 4 hours: $60/hour
- 5 – 9 hours: $50/hour
- 10+ hours for $40/hour
THINGS I CAN CREATE FOR YOU:
- Custom illustration and hand lettering
- Custom coloring pages for adults or children
- Kids activity pages
- Social media graphics and blog graphics
- A more beautiful and easier to read blog post (Blog formatting)
- Newsletters and magazines
- Printables for opt-in freebies or content upgrades (checklists, resource lists, cheat sheets, worksheets, quick start guides, note cards, Scripture memory cards, templates, journal pages, planner pages, etc.)
- Mockup of printable
- PDF of your blog post
- Ebooks, workbooks and reports
- Printed books (cover design, interior layout & design, typesetting & formatting, prepare for printing at CreateSpace, IngramSpark, or printer of your choice)
- SlideShare of your blog post
- Animated video (using text and photos from your blog post) – These do great on social media!
- PowerPoints or slide decks
- Event flyers and invitations
- Photobooks (personal or business)
- I will update your WordPress blog post with fresh new images, plus add a hidden image optimized for Pinterest.
- Includes repinning 2 different images on Pinterest
- I will also repin to any relevant group boards I’m a member of.
- I will re-format your blog post to make it more beautiful, easier to read and more conducive to shares and comments.
- 5 posts $200
- 10 posts $300
- 20 posts $500
- Pinterest Images Portfolio
- $400/month ($300/month with a minimum of 3 months contract)
- One content planning call per month
- 20 social media & blog images per month
- 2 text + photo videos/month
- 1 printable (single page)
“On-call” Star Designer
- $3000/month ($2750/month with a minimum of 3 months contract)
- Social media graphics & videos – up to 10/week
- Social media scheduling and posting (to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Blog formatting —> up to 10 blog posts a month
- Graphic design for marketing materials, printables, PDFs, ebooks, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
[Tweet “Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens… like the stars for ever and ever. -Daniel 12:3”]
Book Design & Formatting
- Book cover design
- Interior book formatting
- Formatting for CreateSpace, IngramSpark, Blurb, etc.
- View my book design portfolio HERE.
Contact me for a quote.