NEW Adult Coloring Book and Journal
“Delight in The Word of God – Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures”
As an artist who is passionate about helping cultivate DELIGHT in The Word of God, I was so excited when God began to give me ideas for creating my own Scripture Coloring Book.
Now, the LORD is indeed giving me the desires of my heart as I am
about to releasing my first Christian coloring book for adults, titled, “Delight in The Word of God – Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures.”
Has your devotional time with the LORD become boring, stale, or non-exsistent?
Add some color and creativity to your quiet time!
“Delight in the Word of God – Favorite Scriptures” is more than just a coloring book! It’s a delightful tool to help you connect with Jesus and hide God’s Word in your heart in a relaxing and fun way.
Each coloring page has an adjacent journal page and a corresponding devotional. The devotional will draw your focus onto Jesus as you read about the author’s experiences related to her favorite Scriptures. The journal pages allow you ample space to express your creativity while recording your thoughts, observations and prayers.
- Original artwork by JoDitt Williams
- Scripture qoutes large enough to color the actual words, not just the surrounding design, which makes memorizing the Bible verses easier
- Coloring pages are blank on the back and are designed to perfectly fit an 8×10 frame for inspiring home decor, or gift giving
- Matching journal pages (not just plain lined pages) contain cute designs to color, as well as room to write
- A short one-page devotional precedes each coloring page
- Devotionals include the author’s practical experience and reasons why each verse is one of her favorites
- Hand-lettered Scripture quotes and beautiful designs range from simple to more detailed
- 8 bonus designs for bookmarks or Bible journaling templates
- BONUS: link to download List of Favorite Coloring Supplies AND Delight in the Word Playlist
This coloring book contains many of my favorite Scriptures – Bible verses that God has used to speak to my heart, to encourage me, to sustain me through trials, to set me free from fear, and to release His joy in my life.
Are any of these your favorite Scriptures too?
- Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. -Psalm 37:4
- Do everything with love. -1 Corinthians 16:14
- Beloved, let us love one another. -1 John 4:7
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control. -2 Timothy 1:7
- I have called you by name. You are mine. -Isaiah 43:1
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged. For the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. -Joshua 1:9
- The joy of the LORD is my strength. -Nehemiah 8:10
- Love never fails. -1 Corinthians 13:8
- For with God nothing will be impossible. -Luke 1:37
- “…And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.” The second is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no other commandments greater than these. -Mark 12:30
- For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -Matthew 6:21
- Open my eyes that I might see wondrous things from your law. -Psalm 119:18
- I have learned the secret to being content in any and every situation. -Philippians 4:12
- He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I will trust. -Psalm 91:1-2
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise. Be thankful unto him, and bless his name. -Psalm 100:4
- I cherish your commandments. O, how I love them! —relishing every fragment of your counsel. -Psalm 119:47-48
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. -Psalm 139:14
- This is the day the LORD has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24
- He will rejoice over you with singing. -Zephaniah 3:17
- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Philippians 4:13
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart. -Proverbs 3:5
This book is getting 5 star ratings!
Here’s what people are saying about it:
Love this! More than just coloring pages but also a wonderful devotional book. – Sylvia White
JoDitt’s Scripture coloring book is a great way to de-stress at the end of the day. Her designs are fun to color and it’s great way to worship God at the same time. – Stacey Koiner
This is lovely. A full picture w/ scripture to color plus journaling pages and devotion. – Terri Huber
This has not been the easiest period for me, however while battling Breast Cancer I was able to turn to JoDitt’s beautiful designs, pull out my crayons and get into the Word that easily. Most of the time I never knew how much I was gaining from one of the scriptures she so carefully chose. This book has been a blessing to my life and JoDitt a faithful servant of God!! Thank you JoDit!!!! -Gina Pullen
You have 2 options for purchasing:
—>>> PSST!!! Contact me via email for discount pricing on orders of 10 or more books. jdw [at] joditt.com
For more pics of the pages, and my personal story of why certain Scriptures are my favorites, see my Sneak Peek Inside My New Scripture Coloring Book for Adults!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLES FOR COLORING AND BIBLE JOURNALING
Sign up to receive FREE Scripture printables and other digital delights, available exclusively to subscribers!