Do you know how much God loves you?
Even if you do, it’s good to remind yourself often. Because there are often so many things in life that try to make us doubt that we are loved.
That’s why I created this free Valentines printable hand-lettered art for you. It is available inside my Free Printables Library. If you are not already an email subscriber, just fill out the form at the bottom of this post. Then you will have access to this free printable, along with my ENTIRE LIBRARY of free printables.
Once you have downloaded this free Valentines printable, I want you to print it out and put it somewhere that you will see it often. Then when life tries to convince you that you are not loved, remind yourself of the truth that Jesus loves you with an everlasting love and NOTHING can separate you from His love!
The love that God gives is too wonderful not to share, right?
So the next free Valentines printable I have for you is to help you share the love of God. Who do you know that needs to be reminded how much God loves them?
So I created a free Valentines printable collage sheet to help you share God’s love using the ideas I share below. Again, if you already get my emails, you can access this printable in the Free Printables Library. If you are not already an email subscriber, just fill out the form at the bottom of this post. Then you will have access to this free printable, along with my ENTIRE LIBRARY of free printables.
Ways to use the free Valentine’s printable and the collage sheet to share God’s love:
- Print collage sheet out on sticker paper. Cut out stickers in squares or circle shapes.
- Place stickers on Valentines cards or packages.
- Place stickers on Valentines candy.
- Use the collage sheet to create pin-on buttons or magnets.
- Use the single image to create a Valentine’s card
- Share the single image on social media
- Send the single image to someone in a text message.
- Print out the collage sheet on cardstock paper. Trim, glue to sticks and use as cupcake topper
If you are looking for more ways to share God’s Love on Valentine’s Day (or any day), be sure to check out my JoDitt Designs online shop.
Happy Valentine’s Day!