I’m so excited to let you know about 2 great resources to help you delight in The Word of God. They are both going live today, and will both be available for a very limited time (April 26th – May 1st). I’m so thrilled that I get to be a part of both… because I passionate about helping women grow in The Word, in their faith, and in life. Plus, I love supporting my fellow Christian women in business. I’m going to first give you an overview of both resources, and then go into detail about each one.
Resource #1: Flourish Conference
The Flourish Conference is a gathering place for women who believe that new life is just around the corner, not because life is easy, but because God is able. We all have times when we wander off the path, become stuck in the mud, or lose sight of the target.
At The Flourish Conference ten grace-filled women will share real stories of real life with honesty and humor, always pointing to the promises found in God’s Word. You’re in for a treat as we find new life with stunning Jesus-seekers who have created tools and resources to grow your faith, your family, and your life. And one of the best parts about it? The Flourish Conference is FREE.
Resource #2: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site. There are over 20 products in the Faith & Creativity categories that will help you delight in The Word of God, including the printable version of my devotional coloring book/journal, “Delight in the Word of God, Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures”.
Florence Conference Details
I was so thrilled when Jenny from FlourishGathering.com reached out to me to ask me to do a video interview with her for their Flourish Conference. I absolutely love their website, their community, and how they are encouraging growth in God’s Word! So of course, I happily agreed to do a video interview with her.
We chatted about:
- how I got started creating Scripture art
- my story of how & when God placed the passion in my heart to cultivate delight in the Word of God
- why I created the “Delight in the Word of God, Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures” devotional coloring book
- my favorite adult coloring supplies – and a few tips on how to use them
- innovative & creative ways women can delight in the Word of God and hide it in their hearts
Ten Christian women will share real stories of real life with honesty and humor, always pointing to the promises found in God’s Word. (I can’t wait to listen to them all!)
I want to invite you to sign up for the Flourish Conference, as I believe it will be a blessing to you – and it’s absolutely FREE! Sign up HERE.
We have sought out remarkable women from all over the country who have encountered many of life’s challenges. These tenacious ladies have pressed into God’s Word and His promises rather than give into defeat. You’re in for a treat as we encounter these stunning Jesus-seekers who have created tools and resources to help us find new life.
After you sign up, each day beginning Wednesday, April 26th, you will receive an email with that day’s video interviews. We hope that you can set aside time for an encouraging glimpse into the lives of these ordinary-yet-exceptional women who open their lives to reveal how you can flourish in practical ways.
-Jenny & Mindy of Flourish Gathering
Line-up of speakers over the next five days:
Wednesday April 26th
- JoDitt Williams: Delighting in the Word of God
- Sarah Frazer: Studying God’s Word in your Everyday Ordinary Life
Thursday April 27th
- Marie Osborne: Discovering Real Joy Right Now
- Jessi Fearon: Flourishing in your Finances
Friday April 28th
- Sharon Hines: Creating Success at Home
- Arabah Joy: Praying the Promises of the Cross
Saturday April 29th
- Laura Krokos: Finding God’s Calling for your Life
- Lara Casey: How Writing the Word can Transform your Life
Sunday April 30th
- Caroline Allen: The Well-Ordered Kitchen
- Jennifer Thorson: Teaching our Kids Self-Control over their Words
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017 Details
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is an expertly curated collection of eBooks and eCourses— top-quality resources that cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful.
I’m excited to announce that this year, my devotional coloring book, “Delight in the Word of God, Volume 1 – Favorite Scriptures” (printable version) is going to be one of the ebooks in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017! The folks at Ultimate Bundles are super-picky about the books and authors they accept, so I’m SO honored and excited to be part of such a valuable and genuinely helpful package.
So that means that you when you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle you will not only receive my devotional coloring book, you will also receive 105 other products as well for a price that is 97% off the combined retail value of all the products.
Although I usually only write about faith, Bible study, prayer, and creative ways to cultivate delight in The Word of God…
- Intentional Living
- Work-Life Balance
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available for purchase between Wednesday, April 26th and Monday, May 1st.
—>>> Check out The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Bundle right here!
Here are some of my favorite items from the bundle that will help you delight in The Word of God:
When you purchase the bundle by clicking on a link on my blog, website or in an email from me, you will receive a SPECIAL BONUS from me.
After you purchase The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, email me your order# and your choice of A, B or C from the list below*.
A – Set of 20+ pretty printable journal cards (with my unique designs on them)
- Some have full-color designs, others have doodles for you to color in
- You can use these to write your memory verse on, to journal notes or prayers on to keep in your Bible, to write pretty notes to your friends and family, you can even mail them as postcards, or use to make your own folded notecards.
B- Set of pretty printable Bible tabs
- add both beauty and functionality to your Bible
- includes about 80 tabs (one for each book of the Bible, plus a few with topics such as Faith, Joy and Peace
- tabs have pretty patterened backgrounds such as floral, striped, polka dots, etc.
- print, cut and tape or glue onto your Bible pages
C – Set of hand-lettered words for Bible journaling
- print and trace into your Bible, or print, cut out and glue or tape into your Bible
- includes names & titles of God such as Father, Jesus, Lord, Holy Spirit, Savior, etc.
- includes popular Christian terminology such as Grace, Love, Peace, Joy, Faith
*These are all things you can’t buy because are not for sale on my website or Etsy or anywhere.
So, whether you have already purchased my devotional coloring book or not, The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is still an amazing deal for you. It’s really a no-brainer because there are several products in the bundle that are worth more by themselves than the cost of the bundle.
When you purchase the Bundle through one of my links, you will be supporting me and this blog, making it possible for me to maintain this blog, and to continue creating lots of fun products for you to help you delight in The Word of God. I want to thank you in advance for your support and for sharing this page with your friends. I have the most wonderful, generous, caring community!
Check out all the items in the FAITH category:
And here are items in the CREATIVITY category:
So what are you waiting for? Remember, they are both only available Wednesday, April 26th – Monday, May 1st so…
Go sign up for the Flourish Conference HERE.
Then go check out The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle HERE.
And have fun delighting in The Word of God!
Now share this awesome deal with your friends!
(Hover over image below, then click the Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook icon)