Let’s delight in the Word together and send light and truth out into the world!
The Word of God has made such a huge difference in my own life, transforming me from fearful to flourishing. And I know it can do the same for you.
Beginning June 2018, I will host a new challenge each month.
Here’s how the free Delight in the Word challenge will work:
- I will post the monthly Delight in the Word (DITW) Challenge schedule at the beginning of each month.
It will contain 2 Scriptures per week.
- Pick one (or both) Scriptures to use as a starting point to delight in the Word.
- Then get creative using writing, lettering, doodling, Bible journaling, painting, coloring, digital art, etc.
—whatever will help you hide the Word in your heart and meditate on it the entire week.
- You can also watch the weekly Bible lesson video, which will be posted in my Delight in the Word Facebook group and on the Delight in the Word Club website.
- Finally, take a pic of what you created and share it on the designated post in my Delight in the Word facebook group.
- Also, if you are on Instagram, follow me at @jodittw and share your pics with the #delightintheword hashtag. If you used any of my printables or designs, you can also use the #jodittdesigns hashtag for a chance to be featured on my page.
Participating in the free monthly Delight in the Word challenge will give you:
- A starting point, to eliminate overwhelm and decision fatigue
- Motivation and inspiration
- A reason to do it NOW
- Opportunity to fellowship with kindred spirits
- An avenue to to bring light into a dark world
- JOY and blessings! (See Psalm 1:1-3)
I am also opening the doors the the Delight in the Word Club!
Every month I will be creating new Bible journaling templates, coloring pages, video tutorials and more— related to the current month’s challenge Scriptures— for members of the DITW Club, in order to help you delight in the Word daily.
Let’s delight in the Word and flourish together!