Earlier this year, I was asked to speak at the Be the Light Bible Journaling Conference.
I’m so thrilled to be joining these 20 fabulous ladies for this fun, online conference October 16th – 18th!
At the Be the Light Bible Journaling Conference, you will:
- Learn about Bible Journaling – there’s something for everyone, from beginner to advanced!
- Be inspired – you’re gonna love these ladies’ stories!
- Get creative – we make it easy for ya!
- Connect with others – who are also passionate about God and His Word
- and grow in the Word of God creatively – it’s gonna be SO FUN!!!
It is a virtual (online) conference so you can attend from your home or anywhere you have internet. You won’t have to travel or leave your family. And you’ll be happy to know that…
When you register for the conference, you will also have the chance to win some amazing prizes (like an Illustrating Bible from Dayspring).
So, mark your calendars for October 16th-18th, and
REGISTER right now so you don’t miss out!
Even though there is ZERO cost to “attend” this online conference, please use my link HERE to register.
(It helps the conference hosts know I sent ya!)
When you register, you’ll be given the option to buy the All-Access pass, which includes an AMAZING BONUS that I know you will love, in addition to lifetime access to ALL the sessions. Plus, For every all-access pass sold, at least one Bible will be provided to an unreached person through the conference partnership with Bibles for the World! If you think you might be interested in this option, consider buying now because…
the All Access Pass is $20 off TODAY!*
*If you you register via one of my links, then purchase the All Access Pass, I will receive a small speaker’s commision.
My session will air on:
October 17, 2019 (which happens to be my birthday!)
The title of my session is:
Brighten Your Corner – How to Add Light to Your Heart, Your Art & Your World
There will be sessions in the following categories:
This Bible Journaling Conference is for you if:
- You are curious about Bible journaling and how to get started
- You already love Bible journaling!
- You want new inspiration
- You want to connect with others who share your same passion for God’s Word
- You want to connect with God in a fresh way
- You want to get in touch with your own creativity
I can’t wait to “see” you there!
REGISTER today and mark your calendars for October 16th-18th!
Then share this post with others who might also enjoy the Be the Light Bible Journaling Conference.